We support the free sharing of research results and help researchers to publish their papers in the sense of Open Access.
Information, Guidings and Trainings
The FID BAUdigital identifies subject-specific requirements for scientific (research) in civil engineering, architecture and urban studies and develops services to support Open Access publications in these subjects. Our information, guidings and trainings cover the following topics, among others:
- Ways to promote Open Access
- Self-archiving options (Green Open Access)
- Identifying high-quality, subject-specific Open Access journals
- Awareness raising on Predatory Publishing
- Use of free licensing models such as Creative Commons
- Benefits of persistent identifiers for digital objects, authors, and organizations (e.g., DOI, ORCID, ROR)
We regularly organize workshops for researchers in cooperation with partners from the area of Open Access.
Publishing conference papers Open Access
Prior registration is not required. On two days we offer the identical event on the occasion of Open Access Week 2022.
- Results of the FID-BAUdigital survey on “Open Access and Research Data“
- open-access.network – Comprehensive information on the subject of Open Access and useful implementation hints
- „Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities“
- „Recommendations on the Transformation of Academic Publishing: Towards Open Access“ by Wissenschaftsrat – German Science and Humanities Council
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
You would like to suggest a topic for a workshop, need individual advice for your publication or would like to conduct a workshop together with us at your institute? Tell us your question and a team member of the FID BAUdigital will contact you as soon as possible.Contact us